The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s
We can use this technique for managing our tasks. So there are six steps in this technique. They are given below
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes).
- Work on the task until the timer rings. If a distraction pops into your head, write it down, but immediately get back on task.
- After the timer rings, put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
- If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes), then go to step 1.
- Else (i.e. after four pomodoros) take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step 1.
You can use the system timer or there are lots of Chrome plugin or apps available which you can use.
To name a few, Time doser, Pomodoro Timer, Simple Pomodoro and Strict Workflow
KanbanFlow app is integrated with Pomodoro timer. So we can easily manage our time with the KanbanFlow app.[https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kanbanflow/hhhlbmjihokflibmbfmldajolmkaemhi?hl=en-US]